Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite on the Apprentice

Front and center lead instrument throughout the song. Very "upfront" in the
mix. Cyndi Lauper was the "star" who sang the tune . Bluesy number that let
Charlie wail with dripping tone. All through a Sonny Jr amp. The clip is
posted somewhere here.

wb

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman