[Harp-L] Freddy King/Goin' Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJ7b_VWSHM

Here is my band doing the tune.  Take it for what it is worth...in regards
to comping, I think doubling the tag on the turnaround would be awesome.
During a guitar solo, etc., you can easily comp a B3-ish part by playing
octaves.  That'd be what I'd do.  The song is power chords if memory serves
me correct.  Something to think about since it focus on the I and V of to
make up the chords.

But yeah, third is totally the way to go!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.reverbnation.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi