Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jimmy Rogers lyrics

Wow, Elizabeth, amazing work!!!

I think it's exactly the way you got it. Hal Iwan also sent me his lyrics for this song, and they match with yours.

Seems that my (dirty) mind played a trick on me, for I heard "meanless" instead of "knee length"... I imagined a shorter mini-skirt, lol

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Cheers,

MA