[Harp-L] John on Accordion and Harmonica as a Kid!

I'm a Huge John Lennon fan and thought some of you might find this of interest, this may account for Harmonica on so many Beatles tunes!

http://www.fab-4.com/john.html

Last week I was asked to come into the studio with AZTEC TWO STEP member Rex Fowler, he & Tom Dean are working on a project called:
The John Lennon Song Project and it celebrates John's 70th Birthday. I'll keep you posted on the CD's release, these are really cool version of some of John's strongest tunes.

I played on "I'll Cry Instead" and "Help"...I Used Diatonics, Chromatic and Bass on them

Best,
Rob Paparozzi