[Harp-L] re: hot bluegrass harp from Spain

This is Joan Pau Cumellas. I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with
him last fall in Barcelona. He is a very good player and a very nice guy. He
teaches harmonica as well, and invited me to give a seminar on my approach
while I was in Barcelona. His students were attentive, well informed and
interested in all styles of music for the harmonica.

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell