[Harp-L] hot bluegrass harp from Spain

Trip Henderson wrote:
I stumbled upon this fantastic band from Barcelona on you tube with an extremely dexterous and melodic harp player. Smokin'!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oZLK4t2Rs&NR=1

Hey, Trip, how's it going.  We met a few years ago at one of your gigs in the city (Rich D's friend).
  I especially wanna re-post your link in case anyone missed this.  This guy is terrific, and so young.  I'm sending it offlist to some of my
harp playing friends.  The acoustic gtr player is a standout too.
ron