Re: [Harp-L] Itinerary for SPAH

On May 17, 2010, at 5:10 PM, mike wesolowski wrote:

> I'm wondering when the itinerary for SPAH will be posted on the SPAH site or here.    Really getting stoked for tyhe convention.

Keep on checking. We are in the process of putting up the convention information. If you have any questions about the convention, you can ask them on the spah.org forums/Convention 2010.  And everyone is welcome, whether you are a member or not.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org
W:  www.mojotools.com