[Harp-L] Harp & IPOD Touch Experiment

I recently acquired an IPOD Touch with a bunch of corporate cc points and thought I'd do some research and see what I could do with the IPOD and Harp. I discovered
this article http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/05/ipad-dj-rana- sobhany/ She is using IPADS to DJ. Anyway I downloaded some of the suggested apps for the IPOD Touch and created these two YouTube Videos

Aralien 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/radialarts#p/a/u/1/j9t-2c-v87k

Funkin' G
http://www.youtube.com/user/radialarts#p/a/u/0/V7oSlBxGdv4

Some of you may leave the room screaming. Some will politely listen. And somebody may even like it. But hey thats what I call an experiment. Heck, thats what I call music or not ; >)

Bob

Bob Hennessy - "Bobby & the Gadgets"
Office 860-635-3382
Cell 860-534-0260