[Harp-L] Re: No Chrome Boys allowed

>Sorry Danny no Chromatics Players are allowed on Harp-L,-)

What, No Chrome Boys allowed on Harp_L ?
Tell me it ain't so (lol)

>Just Kidding Of course, sorry to hear that,
>I hope it wasn't some irrate
 >Short Harper that hacked them!,-) Seriously tho, that is a total drag and
>hopefully they'll be up & running again....
>you are all welcome here!

When SM got hacked, AJ asked me to let people know.
I see that he's almost ready to go back online now but what better way
 to reach allot of players and spread the word than posting on Harp_L ?

>Hope all is well and congrats on a great job at Buckeye, I heard many good
>things and sorry I couldn't be there.
>best,
>Rob Paparozzi

Thanks Rob
The best thing about this years Buckeye is that we will get another chance
to do it again next year.
Take care,
Danny