[Harp-L] Greatest Harmonica Stories

The couple of posts I wrote today got me thinking of great harmonica
stories.  Once I was at a blues jam.  The Star Wars convention was in
town.  At the show were four actors, one very tall and one very short.
 They were the actors who played Chewbacca, R2D2 and well as a normal
sized C3P0 and someone else.  Their representative comes to the stage
and informs me that Kenny Baker, aka R2D2 is a chromatic harmonica
player, can he sit in.  "Only if he'll play with me!"  So I got to
play with R2D2.

What are your greatest harmonica stories?
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com