[Harp-L] Re: Sennheiser e609

Hi Lare,

The e609 is an excellent mic.
I have a line- out on amps I use, but use the e609d more often.
It is easy to loop the mic cord through the amp handle and hang over the front of the amp to position over speaker.
The mic works well on a loud stage (the mic being close to the speaker grill and not picking up as much stage noise).
I don't use the SM57 anymore.

Best,

Brian

"Message: 6
I am going to start miking my cab and have always heard that a Shure 57 was hard to beat. I have used one to mic guitar cabs with good sucess, but not harp. I recently read some things about the Sennheiser e609, which is similarly priced and was wondering if anyone had personal use knowledge on either of these as pertaining specifically to harp. Any input will be appreciated. Lare"