Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jaw pain

I had this about five years ago. My jaw clicked for about a year, then went away

Bullfrog

On 5/15/2010 8:21 AM, David Steenken wrote:

You may be have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome. I've had it, as have many other harp players (Rod Piazza had severe case I believe). I went to the doctor thinking I had an ear infection. But the doc said no, it's your jaw. Search the archives for TMJ. There has been extensive discussion about this problem for harp players.