[Harp-L] Fwd: Rare little ladies uncovered.....cover plates and boxes personally signed by johnny puleo........for sale.

harry will sell them for 25.00 each. that will include postage.

if anyone is interested let me know.

he has three for sale.

contact me privately.

I am just helping harry out.......