Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica as a regular instrument

martin oldsberg wrote:
<Can anyone fill in more band that use the harp, diatonic/chromatic in this way? Well <known, unknown, no matter; just forget blues because there itÂs often a given thing.

I've started rehearsing my new rock band, bass/drums/harmonica with lots of electronics.  Big sound, nothing like the usual.  Working name lightninrick, but that will change soon.  Auditioning vocalists now, in case anyone in the Stamford CT area is interested.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick