From: Robert Paparozzi
Date: May 7, 2010 12:15:49 AM GMT-04:00
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Roots Band using harp nicely

Here's a cool Roots Band I stumbled on with a Harp Doubler Andy Wilson

He's got a lot of Harps on that table and and puttin' them to good use on
this tune, tasty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk4cf3itNjk

Rob Paparozzi

Yo Madcat or any MI harpers,

Have you heard of these cats?.....I really dig their sound and harp
player...
Looks like they are outta of Lansing, MI (USA)

http://www.steppininit.com/

Best,
Rob Paparozzi