Re: [Harp-L] James Cotton favorite ...new thread

I never saw him, but his "Live from Chicago - Mr. Superharp Himself" CD was
a HUGE early inspiration for me, and still a favorite harp CD of
mine......it's also probably the reason I continue to blow out reeds from
time to time.....

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long