Re: [Harp-L] Roots Band using harp nicely

I saw them play "A Night in Tunisia" in Thomas, WV.  Andy Wilson tore it up on the chro.  They also do a great version of "Caravan".  He's a bad ass playing jazz on the chromatic.  He's also a great diatonic, bass, and chord harp player and plays trumpet, accordion, and God knows what else.  He told me a few years ago that he was studying jazz at Michigan State (I think).