Re: [Harp-L] Roots Band using harp nicely

I attended one of their performances in New Hampshire, about three years ago. They are fantastic. The harp player even trained two others in the band, to do a harmonica trio number, with bass and chord harmonicas. Very cool and really nice folks to boot.

Bullfrog