[Harp-L] Eddie Gordon photos and videos

Dear harp-lers,

I am sending out a plea for any and all photos or videos that have Eddie Gordon in them.  As
most of you know Eddie passed away this past Sunday and I know that there has to be a
great deal of video footage or photos out there that I would love to have a copy of and so
would Eddie's family.

I know that Eddie did many SPAH conventions years ago and I am hoping that some of you
out there might have some videos of those passed conventions.

Please contact me off list.

sincerely,

Roger Gonzales MA/Mus.Ed.
Fresno,CA.