[Harp-L] USA Trip in June: Suggestions?

 I'm doing a month-long trip to the USA soon, and hope to catch up with some
of you along the way. I have a few gigs booked (see below). Here is the
itinerary:

May 27-31: San Francisco Area
June 1-3: Phoenix, visiting Buddha
June 3-5: San Francisco Area
June 6-9: Austin, visiting Jimi Lee
June 10-14: Lawrence/Kansas City area, staying with friends
June 14-18: Nashville, visiting PT Gazell
June 18-20: Oxford & Bentonia MS, with Adam Gussow
June 21-25 New Orleans-Houston (unplanned as yet)

Gigs so far:

June 2: The Compound Grill, Phoenix. http://www.thecompoundgrill.com/
 (Also planning a harmonica workshop beforehand 6-8pm).
June 3: Fourth St Tavern, 711 4th St San Rafael CA:
http://www.myspace.com/4thstreettavern
June 8: Hyde Park Bar & Grill Westgate, Austin with Jimi Lee:
http://hpbng.com/
June 10: Knuckleheads, Kansas City, with Billy Ebeling:
www.knuckleheadskc.com
June 12: Lawrence (TBC) with Billy Ebeling

Would love to do more gigging, so let me know off-list if you have any
ideas. Also any suggestions about places to go, other gigs, people to see
etc

Thanks!

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com