[Harp-L] Levy vs. Barrett

  Not that the divided opinion on this subject is
  likely helping those on the fence, at the Garden
  State Harmonica Club Festival last year, where
  Howard made a brief appearance, I was surprised to
  hear in the hallway that Howard's demo didn't do
  much for them. These are folks who have been playing
  the chromatic for decades. So there are camps.
  Comparisons are never fair or right and biases will
  always reign.

  For me inspiration is more important than
  instruction. In this regard, listening to Dennis
  Gruenling,  Rick Estrin, Rob Paparozzi, Brendan
  Power, Chris Michalek, Carlos del Junco, PT,
  Sebastien Charlier does more for average mongrels
  like me.

  Venky

www.myspace.com/harpdad