Re: [Harp-L] benjamin edwards

Hi Jim!

Thanks for posting this! I had the same feeling when I heard the song for the 1st time - I met Ben in Berlin at a Charlie Winston concert - very nice songs (though it is POP - no Blues, but it feels like ;-) - they started their career in France ~one year ago and since then conwinst country after country with their music - and indeed very good harmonica playing!!!!!!!!!

Bertram

jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Finally heard Charlie Winston's hit "Hobo" and heard Mr. Benjamin Edwards
harp playing.

Had to sit down. If that's the future of harmonica, the next ten years are
going to be scary. Nice playing.

-- ----

**

*Dr. Bertram Becher*