[Harp-L] You Tube on the Chromatix and Audix Protoype (Who Can sail.....)

Hi gang...

well Im not not there YET, my youtube I just did really quick on my Macbook,,,,came out WAY better than the one's on my PC last week...I just need a bit more lighting....I will get there and thanx for your patience!,-)

Thanx to Martin O from Sweden for reminding me of this old Scandinavian
Chestnut of a song! I'm in Fm ala the Toots version

*(below is the TAB for a Lee Oskar Natural Minor if you don't play Chrome, you'd use the one labeled Fm Natural)

On the last time thru I picked up an AUDIX Fireball, this is a Prototype
Model not sold in stores.....

Here is just a short version on my Suzuki 12 Hole Chromatic (please excuse
my piano chops,-):

"Who Can Sail Without The Wind?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GclcTUMRXc

Hope you like it, a Beautiful Melody!

*Who Can Sail w/o the Wind on a Natural Minor harp in (2nd) Cross Position

'=1st bend
''=2nd bend

3B,3D'',3D,3D'',2D.4D, 4D------

5B,5D,6B,5D,5B,4D,4D----

4B,4D,5B,4D,4B,3D,2D---

3D'',3D',1D,2D'',2D',3B-----//

*Your Last note can also be the 2D, but I'm sure you'll want to BREATHE by then,-)...after all "Who can Sail w/o the Wind,-)"

Best,
Rob Paparozzi