Re: [Harp-L]  School survey help needed

Depends on the level of practice. And the purpose. Keyboard players can
practice on a printed copy of a keyboard. Guitarists can place a cloth under
the strings on acoustic guitars.

If you want a really quiet harmonica, take out the reed plate. You get the
benefit of playing against a comb without making any noise.

 This works only if you already "know" where the notes are. If you're still
fishing for notes -- hole 5 or hole 6 --   this won't work.

Phil