[Harp-L] FX pedal stuff

I use an MXR Carbon Copy delay. Nice pedal. It’s a very DARK sounding delay which I think sounds good for harp. It seems to compress the highs slightly which I also think sounds good for harp. It’s supposed to be true bypass and the controls on it provide useful adjustments.

It does increase the signal gain somewhat when it’s engaged. I like the sound of this pedal for harp. It will definitely DARKEN your tone, which I like. Seems to be very high quality. I’ve gigged with it a lot and it’s been extremely reliable. MXR makes nice stuff anyway.

I don’t use bullet mics, though, so I don’t know it would with a bullet. But it sounds very good w/my 545 Ultimate. No complaints whatsoever.