[Harp-L] Re: 364/365 combs - Plastic?

Chris, et al.:

I have couple 365's I'd like plastic combs for, to ease adjustment and re-assembly.   Are any readily available?  Also hardware for bolting/screwing the plates on.   I am not interested in wood combs,  unless they're really well-sealed and less expensive than plastic, and metal is okay, but again, I prefer the plastic for lightness and stability.  Slapping a metal-comb harp to my lips, esp a 365,  I might break some teeth!

Thanks,

Dave "last song of Surreallistic Pillow" Fertig

Forwarded Message: [Harp-L] 364/365 combs
[Harp-L] 364/365 combs
        	Friday, April
30, 2010 8:28 AM

            From:
            "Chris
 Reynolds" <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>

        	To:
        	harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
recently made a post about the extra 364 and 365 combs that I was going
to put up on the site for sale. I still haven't managed to get them on
there yet but if anyone is itching to get one they are $35 a piece + $6
priority shipping. The colors I have are rosewood burgundy, tigerwood,
silver black, and walnut. If you're interested just send me an email and
 I can send you a paypal invoice for them.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just
 a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...