  From: Cljdm@xxxxxxx
  To: Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Manji Diatonic Demo (Rob Paparozzi) DOXY

  Hi all,

  I am trying to open up Rob P's you tube vids, but when I get to the site with the screen there is not an arrow  on the square screen to click on to get the vid started. Just a blank black square. I am signed up for you tube, and have not encountered this with any other you tube vids. I have never had a problem with you tube.  Is there anyone else having this problem, or can anyone tell me what I can do to get these tunes on?

  Thanks,

  Chris Mastakas