To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 2:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie/Donald Trump

Hi everyone, Charlie Musselwhite has just been signed on by Cyndi Lauper,
who Charlie says can belt the blues as good as any female singer he knows.
She is doing the Apprentice show with Sir Donald and they will be taping
Charlie AND his Cruncher on May 23rd, he said he is not sure if it will be
live or taped earlier. So it will be great to hear Charlie is finally getting
a big break, he deserves it, and if you want to hear him playing a Cruncher
tune in. That is the information I just received. I will be in California
at the Crown Plaza doing the demo of my amps on that date but will try and
catch it. Nuff said. SJ