Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Suzuki diatonics available at Costco

I'm forever the guy rocking the boat or voting with every dollar I spend.
Walmart, Costco or any other big box store kill our local music stores, book
stores, clothing stores, farmer's markets, grocery stores, hardware stores
etc...

I'd rather spend $5 or $10 bucks extra to keep a healthy vibrant local
economy happening then send my money out of my community through the box
stores which more often than not pay there employees less and blah blah blah
the list of reasons can stretch on. I think some people will get my drift.

I'm just a poor organic veggie farmer in the end, so I know about saving a
buck. However I do like my local ma and pa shops!!!

That's my two cents. Or was that 4 cents.

Kevin