[Harp-L] RE: One of Our Own Graduated from Jazz School

Just thought I would drop a line to announce Tinus Koorn graduated Jazz
School and his finals are on You Tube. I took a couple of lessons from him a
while back and wow what a player. People are always talking about using one
diatonic harmonica for all keys and Tinus has this accomplished. Enjoy and
Congratulation Tinus you are truly a master and a friend !! Rex Platner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LynIaVH44I&feature=related
Another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaSrmAIfcMU&feature=related