Fw: Re: [Harp-L] to buy new or to refurbish

Websites:   karlsperber.net

            kanjira.net

Karl Sperber, Ph.D.

Psychological HealthCare PLLC

3300 James St. Syracuse, NY 13206

Ph#: 315-656-0181

Fax#: 315-656-6871

which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the e-mail immediately.