Re: [Harp-L] recording

Steve wrote
"I'm absolutely convinced that every recording device ever invented has inbuilt circuitry deliberately designed to make my harp-playing sound utterly naff. You are far from alone."

I think Harp L should be equpped with one of those 'Like' buttons as in facebook and me too! I always find that whenever I record absolutely anything I feel utterly crucified by it's awfulness afterwards. Everyone else seems to say it's good or whatever and not just out of politeness and then after a period of months it seems to grow on me and I get to like it. i wonder if experienced session players get the saem thing or do they develop the confidence and objectivity not to?

Bill
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/=