Re: [Harp-L] Prices of Harmonicas

Good reason to consider custom harmonicas. I've built up my collection, to have a set and a back-up set. Haven't bought harps for quite a while. We have some really great customizers, on this list. I don't do work on my harps, so I just send them off for repair. This doesn't happen very often, and I always get them right back. A good custom harp is like a quality guitar. Makes playing more enjoyable and isn't that expensive over the long run. Just my opinion.

Bullfrog

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
$43 at the local store for a Marine Band. Insane that just a couple of years ago they were half the price for the same thing!

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
http://playingtheharmonica.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/niterailband
http://www.youtube.com/user/NiteRail
http://www.twitter.com/NiteRail

________________________________ From: John Hegedus <johnhegedus@xxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 9:11:57 AM Subject: [Harp-L] Prices of Harmonicas

It's crazy what harps cost these days. I could buy a nice Saxophone for what a set of harps cost. Sad but true...