[Harp-L] Sandy Weltman's downloadable harmonica lessons

Hey  Folks -

My new downloadable harmonica lessons have  been up and runninâ for about
six weeks now with new lessons being  added weekly. If you havenât had a
chance to re-visit the site in the  last few weeks, here are five of the most
recent additions  (below). To read a description or see a short sample, click
the link  below the title. If you have any questions or comments , please
feel  free to shoot me an e-mail. Have fun and enjoy. -  Sandy

"Old Joe Clarkâ ( a fast and furious bluegrass  tune with 2 variations)

_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16279&cat=0&page=0&;
featured=Y_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16279&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y)

âSheebeg,Sheemore ( a beautiful Irish tune  with 4 variations including
melody and  solo)

_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16282&cat=0&page=0&;
featured=Y_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16282&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y)

âJazz Soloâ ( over the changes to Peg Oâ My  Heart)

_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16272&cat=288&page=
1_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16272&cat=288&page=1)

âPeg Oâ My Heartâ (melody and assorted  exercises in 12th position)

_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16271&cat=288&page=
1_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16271&cat=288&page=1)

âSt.Louis Bluesâ  (all three sections with fill in  licks)

_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16278&cat=288&page=
1_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/product.php?productid=16278&cat=288&page=1)

All lessons come with tablature and most with  play-a-long tracks. To check
out the full menu, go  to:
www.onlinelessonvideos.com  <_http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/_
(http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com/) >

or visit me at:

www.sandyweltmanmusic.com <_http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com/_
(http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com/) >

If you are receiving this  more than once, please let me know by e-mailing
me back and put âreceived  twiceâ in the subject line.-Thank you