Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:20:04 +0100
From: Mikael B?ckman <harp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New Stuff
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi list!

I have a new album out with my Old Time band, John Herny called "Rank
Strangers". A couple of tracks are out on our MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/johnhenrytrio

I hope you enjoy it!

I have a question for the list, how many of you out there play
harmonica in old-time music?

All the best,

Mikael Backman