[Harp-L] Jazz-Blues Fusion and Sebastien Charlier

Hello :) !

It took me a bit of time, but I did translate an interview I made with Sebastien Charlier in english for those (some of you :)...) who don't speak french, opened to other harmonica players over the world.

The article is here on my blog: http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/
It is long but also because Sebastien got lots of things to say, and me lots of questions :)

This message is following the one I wrote few weeks ago about Sebastien Charlier, who is a french harmonica player, I thing the more advanced technicaly on diatonic in France. He recorded a new CD "Precious Time" which is available online...for those who like Jazz Fusion (and the ones curious to discover)

Regards :)
Patrice Rayon

Consultez vos emails Orange, Gmail, Yahoo!, Free ... directement depuis HOTMAIL !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/agregation/