[Harp-L] Re: Reckless Red

He plays in Tera Blu, but is so unrestrained that he is called "Reckless Red" when he performs.

I incorrectly stated that Mojo plays harp in Reckless Red. He actually plays in a band called Tera Blu

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Metts <prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 1:31 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Reckless Red

I incorrectly stated that Mojo plays harp in Reckless Red. He actually plays in a band called Tera Blu (these silly colors are confusing me). Thanks to Jerry Deall for the correction! And sorry to Mojo for the error.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx