Re: [Harp-L] Teacher and Mentors and workshops

I found one teacher kind of close but the only way to contact them is
via MySpace.  That seems to require an account.  I have dialup and do
not want to use MySpace/Facebook/Twitter or those kind of sites.  It
takes way too long to load the pages.  Does anyone know how to email
someone on MySpace without creating an account?
Mike

captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
Rob wrote re the harp teacher database ( http://www.harmonica411.com/FindMeaHarpTeacher.html ), I just wanted to say Thanks on behalf of the Harmonica Community, your site is really very professional and useful to ALL Harmonica players