Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Blues Harmonica Playalongs available online

I've posted about these playalongs before.

In a word: I recommend these playalongs for every diatonic harp player at every level. Steve Baker can use my quote wherever he likes.

As a guy who has been playing blues on diatonics since 1966, I STILL find these tracks to be a fantastic practice tool that I use every day. Though I do not use personally use the tunes Steve has written for the tracks, learning the licks and approach he teaches on those tunes opens the door to higher quality playing.

The tracks swing hard, taking away the drudgery of practice, or to put it more positively: These tracks make practicing pleasureable.

Ken