[Harp-L] Mitch Kashmir CDs

Hey Harp-l
I'm looking to buy Mitch Kashmir Cds. I can't find them anywhere but itunes, and I want the CDs not mp3s.
I tried bluebeat music but the searches were void.
I'd  like to get his 3 recent cds but what I'm really interested in is Chromatic tunes and chromatic instrumentals.
I'm not sure if there is a lot of chromatic recordings of his.
I saw Going down slow on Donnie's channel and love that kind of chromatic approach.
I'd like to learn a chromatic song or two of his.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Brian in Brooklyn