From: pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:29 AM
To: RhythmShark
Cc: sam Blancato; Harp-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What's so bad about micing to a PA?

Where would y'all recommend micing an amp that has twin speakers?  My
HarpGear 30 has twin 8s - the sound guy at my last gig stuck a 57 directly
between the two speaker edges - I didn't think it sounded good at all so I
moved it to the middle of one of the speakers. He seemed a bit miffed, but
whatever - I didn't like it.