Re: [Harp-L] Disciplined Study Suggestions year 3 to 4

Just dont get bored to death listening to the same old tunes over and over
and then you also may never want to hear those tunes again.  How many times
 can you play Gypsy Woman or Manish Boy.

In a message dated 3/1/2010 1:19:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,