[Harp-L] Gig Alert: changes to BLUES REPUBLIC at Jim Bradys's in NYC March 2nd

Hello all,

Sorry to say, but the gig information I just announced a few hours ago
has changed a bit.

A family matter has come up and I will be unable to play the show.
However, Blues Republic will still play it as a four-piece.  So don't
hesitate to check 'em out if you are in Manhattan, there just will be
no harmonica.

Thanks for understanding, hope I didn't screw up anyone's plans.

Bill