From: "Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:07:55 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] only for Butter Fans: Rare & SUPER cool live!!

My Friend Kevin Kiley plays harp (he is married to R&B Singer Bettye
Lavette) just sent me these links, I thought I had all the Butter live stuff
but this is cool stuff I'd never heard....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dabsia (listen to this six minute solo on
"he's got all the money" 24:39-30:46 OMG!!!!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hbt7ev

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l9drtf

enjoy,
Rob Paparozzi