Re: [Harp-L] Re: Best thing ever said!

Hi all,

This is an interesting topic. I like it when people howl from the audience.
 I guess that would be a compliment, not sure though. But my favorite
verbal  compliment was "youz guys look like you're having a lot of fun up there".

Best to yas,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 6/30/2010 2:12:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,