[Harp-L] re;Relaxing--leveling feild

 I can never relax on stage!Sometimes my legs won't stop and I start to do the white boy shuffle or a "chicken scratch" w/ one foot(it works well w/ "Little Red Rooster" at least) and it can help me keep the beat! As far as "naked"harps in pocket,A large bandana wrapped around it (re;"me n bobbie maghee") keeps crud out,gives easy access and can be used as a sweat/saliva mop if held in hand while playing. Just my "dos y media peso's"! I may be lurkin' but I aint shirkin'