[Harp-L] Charlie explains why his amp was backwards

Straight from the horse's mouth:

I got some more info on why my amp was backwards. Turns out that there had been feed-back problems with Jerry Portnoy's amp which is a guitar amp. So, they not even knowing there was a such thing as an amp made just for harps that rarely if ever fed back, they treated The Cruncher the same and turned it around like they had Jerry's.
Tonight, when I got to the House of Blues, not only was it turned around but it was behind a curtin. Afterward I explained that my Cruncher was a different animal than Jerry's. So, from now on it will face the crowd and be visible.
I would like to have it closer to me, but there's a number of reasons it has to stay in line with the other amps. So......I hope everybody feels like they have a better understanding of how things can seem a mystery, but in the end has an explanation.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/duracool/id343874731