[Harp-L] Charlie new clips

If interested in hearing some tasty first position check out
_www.sonnyjrharpamps.com_ (http://www.sonnyjrharpamps.com)   and  there will be many new
pages or just type in Charlie Musselwhite Cruncher  to hear what he really
sounds like. He will be touring with the Avenger, this is  as 1950's Chicago
sound as Charlie has ever gotten, he really works the Cruncher  due to
familiarity..  I have added the studio session I did 30 years ago  and then live
2001 at NYC, Chicago Blues, now gone.. We opened for Cotton. Rocky  Lawrence
on guitar. The most consistent statement we are receiving from Avenger
owners is that it stays true to its tone now matter what number you have the
volume on, from 2 - 3 on up it breaks up if you want, when kicked in it does
give as much volume as needed. That is what one on one customer service
brings,  I have a tool to get more than 20% overall volume along with a thicker
and  deeper low end - I walk you through this new setup...I am almost ready
with the  next run of Avengers coming out to waiting arms. The amp's
controls are set  differently for most ( over 90% ) players for this new tool.
Catch Charlie,  Mark, Sugar Ray,  Pierre or Westside Andy for great shows, I am
just lucky  to be a part of it.
*********************  I am working on something new, just waiting on
speakers, it will be unique as usual. Initial reports from local really good
harp players of the prototype is positive, once I have it all together I will
unleash it. The two now grab at these prices, I have 3 speakers on my
Cruncher (  One 12" for full spectrum of sound. One 8" speaker for low end with
projection,  one for higher end with projection ) so no loss of sound with
the 8's,  just experiment from the basis of the control setups I give until
you find what is right. After listening to some of the single speaker  amps,
IMO they sound flat and one dimensional which is why I  am able to design
new amps that are unique.  I have the time to  do nothing but try for new
amps, practice and try and stay fit. Doing cardio in  the gym ( my house ) gives
you more deepness of where the tone comes from. I do  cardio with one hand
and play harp holding it with the other hand, it will raise  your heart beat
and allow for longer notes, deeper ones, give it a try, it  only hurts when
you fall.. No one was here to see the show when I  fell, at least I can
laugh at it.
**************  SUPER SALE on vintage elements supercharged by  Chuck
Gurney and loaded into a Dave Wren Turner shell with indented pots.  Normally
$325, until the end of July or until they last they will be $275. The
Avenger's introductory offer will be over either after the next run of  5 or the end
of July, and then still will be superb quality but still  one of the lowest
cost amplifiers on the market for what you get. ASK  FOR VINTAGE OPTIONS (
NOS TUBES, ASTRON PAPER IN OIL TWO MAIN CAPS, or  just ask for
GOODIES....Thank you. Sonny Jr.