[Harp-L] (no subject)

it's a discussion board.  we discuss what interests us.  gma and ricci
apparently interest us.  so we discuss.  threads ebb and flow, come and go, like
the rising and falling tides of life. eventually those who wish to discuss these
or any other topics will express opinions, then will go back and forth in
support or opposition, then 1 or 2 people will (usually self-righteously) come
along out of the blue and tell everyone to stop discussing the topic, but by
then it will have been discussed to the limit anyway, and will peter out and
die.
we are concerned about jason, so we want to express it and wonder what's going
on.  we can't help it.  we are naturally curious beings.
and charlie on gma (and, for me, the last8 years or so) was a disappointment to
many.  so we discuss it. what else are we gonna talk about here? reed gapping
till the cows come home?
we all have an intense interest in all things harmonica, so we talk about it
here...on this discussion board...which is why there is this discussion
board...it brings us all together..yeah, it's not always positive, but rarely is
it so negative like 99% of the boards on the net...
enjoy the board...discuss what you like....skip what or who you don't like...and
practice, practice, practice!
and get a front and center mic. it kills my late 50's rca bullet! and the lone
wolf tone+ and the delay will give you so much tone you won't have to spend
$2000 on an amp!
see ya'll tonight at antone's for the blues jam.
for now, i'm going fishing! gonna see if bass will bite some shrimp from the
store.