[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's band

It's true,  I have direct info that Jason's bassist and guitarist (Todd "Buckweed" Edmunds and Shawn "Starsky" Stachursky) went to Jason's house Wednesday and removed their amps and gear.  I have also heard that Jason is in NOLA, that I can't say for sure.  His booking agent has called venues to say he's cancelled his gigs and is off tour for some time (a month or two?)

I can't comment upon why, because I didn't ask.  It's just damned sad they broke up.  These guys spent years barrelling around the country together in a small van bringing beauty and excitement to thousands of people, for pennies.

Shawn & Buckweed will do fine, they're extraordinary musicians, as is Jason, who is I surmise going through some very tough times.  If any of y'all see Jason (look around venues in N'awlins, maybe Frenchman st., Harvey?) PLEASE give him a big hug from me and Louisa!

-Dave "the road kills" Fertig